Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunday Funday

To extend our weekend w/my family that was in town for Gavin's Birthday, my sisters and I took our boys to the old park we used to go to when we were kids. Our attempt at taking a good picture of the four of them was unsuccessful, but we still had fun! It was in thr morning and already 85 degrees, so we didn't stay longer than an hour. It is SO hard to take good pics w/your hands full from a toddler wanting to play!

He sure loved the swing. It almost put him to sleep, he was so relaxed. I can't wait to get his put up this weekend in our back yard. My nephews Carson and Camron
Gavin had fun walking the trail w/Carson
The best of a million attempts of all 4 boys smiling


Lacy & I couldn't resist the swings. It's been years since we've done that!
Sara & the boys couldn't resists either :) She actually said she forgot how to swing. lol.
Weee!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Looks like a fun time! Cute pictures!

lots of love said...

You're goin to love having a swingset in the backyard! So convenient!

Paige said...

Soo fun =) Adorable pictures!