Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gavin's 1st Easter



Sorry it has taken me this long to post, but blogger did not want to upload any of my pictures.

Although Gavin is one, this was his first Easter b/c last year's Easter was before his birthday.



So we really enjoyed seeing everything through his eyes this year. Saturday night we had a wedding to go to, so Gavin stayed with his NieNie & Pops. Which worked out perfectly b/c I had a lot of cooking to do first thing in the morning. Unfortunately, I had no idea they would do an egg hunt, otherwise, I would have packed some cuter clothes for pictures!!! Oh well.




Gavin getting sugars from their dog Junie-B. He sure loves animals!




Helping Aunt JoJo pick up eggs.

You can tell he's saying "Uh-Oh" his favorite word in the world!




Figuring out what eggs are all about.




After his daddy brought him home, Gavin got to see what the Easter Bunny brought him.

p.s. He did have more stuff but he got to it before the picture.


My favorite thing to make, dyed deviled eggs!


Having fun with his Easter basket


After we spent the majority of our day with my family, we headed home for a minute and then headed over to Derek's grandparent's for a fish-fry.

This was the ONLY nap Gavin got on Sunday and it only lasted 20 minutes!


We had to do another egg hunt at his Granny's. He had it all figured out by now.









Even without a good nap, he was so happy!

The only descent picture of us three.

4 comments:

DustyandBrooke said...

Gotta love those busy holidays! I have never seen dyed deviled eggs -how cool!! You're like me..we're always too busy to get a family picture. My goal is to make more of an effort to get pictures of us with our child!!

The Pifer's said...

O-M-G...I LOVE the Easter Pics, you got sooo many good ones of him, I love the one of him saying UH-OH!!!

Amber said...

love the easter pics so adorable! I never thought to do dyed easter eggs may have to give those a try next year.

lots of love said...

omg ok I LOVE his "uh oh" picture, that's the cutest easter basket, those deviled eggs look so good-they're my fav thing to make at Easter too cept we forgot to dye eggs this year lol, and glad yall had a good Easter!!!