Friday, May 8, 2009

Bia Bia!

This morning I woke up in one of "those" moods. I did not want to get out or bed and Derek had left early to go check his trout lines(?) at the lake. My hubby is a huge fisherman when he's home. So when he came back home I had just gotten up & he scared me! All morning I was getting mad at him. I think he was kinda picking on me trying to be funny. It's a good thing I had to come to work b/c I was a mess! Then my hot flashes started kicking in. It was 70 degrees in our house & I was sweating! I'm on my 4th cycle of Clomid & this cycle I'm on a whopping 150 mg, so I shouldn't be surprised. But, it kinda sucks b/c I'm only on day 9 and just now took my last dose, and I'm already seeing side effects! Geez! I usually don't see any side effects till my 2week wait. Has anyone else had this problem?

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

You know I do sweetie! It's horrible!!!! That and bloating it the 2 #1 things I get from clomid...and I eat like I'm feeding 12 LOL!!!! One night I seriously walked around the house 1/2 naked and I STILL wasn't cooling down so I layed on our kitched tiles b/c there cool :) the joys of Clomid!

The Pifer's said...

Hey love, I haven't forgotten about your button, I will try to work on that this week sometime :) I started it, I just haven't finished it. Love ya!!!