Thursday, April 28, 2011

1 yr Stats

I'm a bad mom. I forgot to post Gavin's one year stats. Really, I am only doing it for myself, so I can compare and look back on. Let's see if I can remember everything he does....



  • Weight: 24 lbs!! now at 75%. He's slowed way down gaining weight from being on the go!

  • In size 4 diapers and 12-18 mo clothes, size 4W shoes

  • Height: 31 1/4inches. still 95% which is no surprise. His daddy's pretty tall.

  • Words he can say: Uh-Oh (he says his from the time he wakes up till the time he goes to sleep!)

  • Ma-Ma, Da-Da, Do (Dog), Ba(Ball), I just taught him light and he points to it. Yea Yea, Hi, Bye Bye...Goodness! I can't remember everything he says. lol. Pretty much anything I tell him too, he tries then goes right back to saying uh-oh. LOL!!

  • Is learning to RUN! It's more of a speed-walk right now. He is everywhere!!! I only keep a couple doors in my house shut, and the rest is his play ground. Which would be easy to believe if you walked in my house right now. It's so hard to keep it picked up.

  • Puts himself to sleep most of the time. I have to occassionally hold him. Sleeps great once he's down. But will probably always be an early riser.

  • Drinks only from a sippy. Started cow's milk at 11 1/2 mo.

  • I don't give him baby food anymore, which has made feeding him a little harder. Depends on his mood but he eats pretty good for a 1 yr old. Just isn't a fan of veggies.

  • He loves all fruits and his favorite meat is Chicken nuggets. Will eat bread and macaroni for every meal if I let him.

  • Of all the toys he has strung all over the place, his favorite is his ball popper. Which is SO annoying! Other favorites include little trucks and cars, tupperware, & pillows. lol.

  • We walk every day and he's become very popular in my neighborhood. He waves at everyone he sees and says a lot of Hi's.

  • Gavin now gives me books to read on demand. This just melts my heart that I have a kiddo that loves books!

  • We still have Baby Einstein time on a regular basis when I shower or need to do something without his help. I try to keep it at a minimum though b/c he watches My Baby Can Read in the car every day. <-- which is pretty boring I must say.

  • Mickey Mouse and Backyardigans always catch his attention when they sing-and always gets him dancing! It's so cute!

  • His favorite person besides his momma is his Great Granny. He sure loves her!!

  • We've started the major separation anxiety stage. I honestly thought we bypassed this, but boy was I wrong! It's bad. I'm not gonna lie. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. At least he does well at daycare.

OK, I think that may be it. I'm sure I'm missing something, but there's so SO MUCH going on in my little toddler's world. I just love him to pieces. There's never a dull day in my life with him. I'm so blessed!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

MOrgan is another one who could eat bread and macaroni for every meal. It sounds like Gavin is doing great!